The BMI Alumni Executive Club is the exclusive Alumni Association of Executive MBA graduates from the BMI Executive Institute. Graduates as well as EMBA students are invited to join the Association.
The mission of the BMI Alumni Executive Club is:
• To develop business and social networking opportunities among BMI EMBA graduates and students thus enhancing the quality of leadership in all areas where its members are active.
• To support BMI in the implementation of its mission: to improve the quality and culture of management in the Baltic region as a way to accelerate economic development and integration into the world economy.
To implement its mission, BMI Alumni Executive Club will:
• Promote continuing business/social relationships among alumni and Executive MBA program students.
• Encourage other business executives to enroll in BMI Executive MBA programs.
• Stimulate discussion of current business/social problems; recognize outstanding entrepreneurial and managerial achievement in the area.
• Create contacts and cooperation with alumni associations of other business schools in Europe and overseas.