The BMI Alumni Association is the exclusive Alumni Association of Executive MBA graduates from the Baltic Management Institute. Graduates as well as EMBA students are invited to join the Association.
The mission of the BMI Alumni Association is:
• To develop business and social networking opportunities among BMI EMBA graduates and students thus enhancing the quality of leadership in all areas where its members are active.
• To support BMI in the implementation of its mission: to improve the quality and culture of management in the Baltic region as a way to accelerate economic development and integration into the world economy.
To implement its mission, Association "BMI Alumni" will:
• Promote continuing business/social relationships among alumni and Executive MBA program students.
• Encourage other business executives to enroll in BMI Executive MBA programs.
• Stimulate discussion of current business/social problems; recognize outstanding entrepreneurial and managerial achievement in the area.
• Create contacts and cooperation with alumni associations of other business schools in Europe and overseas.
BMI Alumni Association Program for 2016-2018
The BMI Alumni Association unites the Baltic Management Institute Executive MBA students and graduates.
Newly elected Board and the President of BMI Alumni have agreed on the priorities of the Association for 2016-2018. The priorities were set based on the mission and main goals of BMI Alumni Association as well as the survey of BMI Alumni members, conducted in May 2016.
• Networking. Strengthen and expand social contacts among the members of BMI Alumni
• Knowledge sharing. Foster and facilitate knowledge sharing between the members of BMI Alumni
For the purpose of the networking and knowledge sharing, the BMI Alumni Association will invite its members to engaging social and educational events, both traditional and innovative:
•regular educational and cultural events, discussions of topical issues, company visits: at least once each quarter;
•the traditional Gala Dinner once a year and BMI Alumni Annual Awards;
•recreational and sporting activities (BMI Alumni Summer Adventure., BMI Alumni Tennis tournament, etc.)
Members of the BMI Alumni are expected to be both active participants in these events and proactive initiators of discussions, company visits and other activities.