"Lunch with BMI Alumni": Initiative of the BMI Alumni Executive Club
In order to connect BMI alumni from different classes and better utilise the full 1000+ member network of BMI EMBA graduates, the BMI Alumni Association has started the new unique initiative: "Lunch with BMI Alumni"
As experienced managers and entrepreneurs, we all have knowledge, unique experience and connections that could be helpful for other BMI alumni. But they may not know us personally in order to ask for advice since we tend to keep in touch mainly with members of our own EMBA group.
For BMI Alumni, we're modifying the general principle 'never eat alone', to: `never have lunch alone, and, if you have questions that could be answered by other BMI Alumni, invite them to join you at the lunch table and get the answers you've been seeking. (Lunch is on the person sending the invitation.)'
It's a win-win proposition: a bigger network for both participants in each lunch, knowledge and experience for the one inviting, pleasant interaction and free lunch for the one invited.
Here's how the process works:
1. Sign in to your profile at BMI Alumni website.
2. Find an Alumni you want to lunch with in Members list.
3. Click "Invite for a Lunch" at his/her profile.
4. Suggest the time, date and location of the lunch and send your invitation.
5. You will get an approval or a cancellation notification from the invited person.
6. After several meetings, participants will be invited to share their experience and discoveries in the BMI Alumni website.