11:45 - participant briefing. Team forming, naming, storming, norming and other preparations, including instant race strategies (plan B is always an option);
12:00 – ready, steady… go! The Adventure starts;
15:00-16:00 – the crescendo of the races - the finish in Kaunas;
15:30-18:00 – dinner, results, winners, prizes and euphoria splashes.
- A car with petrol for 100-150 km or any other fuel that will bring you to the finish line;
- Charged mobile phones – to take and share photos, check your emails, browse social media or simply find out where you are in case of getting lost;
- At least one torch per team;
- Kaunas and surrounding map (map at mobile phone enough);
- Good vibes – team spirit and fun moments are always key to success;
- Comfortable shoes – there will be what to do.
Organizers will take care of a meal and some light drinks at the finish line. It will also be possible to buy anything in addition to that.
Do not hesitate! Simply grab your family members, friends, neighbours or acquaintances and let's meet in Kaunas on the 26th of May (Sunday) at 11:30 o’clock.
Do not forget to register!
Please note that the registration will only be confirmed when the payment has proceeded.
Members of Association (paid-up for the year 2019) - € 20; spouses/children above 12 years old – € 10, children under 12 years old – free of charge.
Non-members - € 30, spouses/children above 12 years old – € 10, children under 12 years old – free of charge.
A/c LT62 7044 0600 0096 8206, BMI Alumni Association (code 126056217).
Sponsors of the event: